xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: STAX
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:26:21 GMT
On 9/24/2003 8:50 PM, Chris Fry wrote:

> Hey Cliff,
>
> Oh, I was going to check in the RI jar as a library not in src form, this
> would allow us to get to work on the binding runtime.  I would imagine at
> somepoint we would port the internal parser to implement 173 or build a
> walker over the splay tree.
>
> FYI the jar is publicly available at http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=173

Chris,

I couldn't find the linke to the Jar file on that page.  If it has the
usual Sun clickthrough binary license, then it probably cannot be
checked into the repository, because the typical clickthrough license
doesn't grant the ASF the ability to redistribute the jar.

I think it would be very nice to have XMLBeans implement JSR 173, but we
need to make sure that all IP issues get taken care of.

Ted