xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Setting up bugzilla, list archiving, etc
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:57:41 GMT
Eric Vasilik wrote:

> I'll moderate as well.  Is there a protocol for multiple moderators round-robbining the
posts?

ezmlm (our mailing list software) handles multiple moderators for one
list quite well:

  - all moderation messages are sent to all moderators
  - each of them can reply, with -accept, -reject and -allow (= for
future posts by the same sender)
  - regardless of different opinions, the first reply is what matters ;-)
  - the others who were late sending their reply will be notified by
ezmlm that they should be faster next time :-)

Oh, and don't forget: don't bother rejecting spam, just hit delete. The
moderation process will bail out after 10 days of no moderation reply,
sending a bounce to the spammer.

If you get stuck, send mail to the kind people at apmail@apache.org.

HTH,

</Steven>