xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: FW: the incubator roles and responsibilities thread
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:09:08 GMT
On 9/24/2003 6:42 AM, David Remy wrote:

> Thanks Berin, it is great to get your response.  I think the document is excellent but
I was still having some minor confusion between the shepherd and sponsor roles.  Your explanation
and the examples of Ted and Steven make it a lot clearer.
> thx,
> rem
Let me just echo what Berin said.  The big discussion in
general@incubator is how projects get in to the incubator.  That's a
solved problem for us.  The next question is how does a project get out,
which I've started a thread on.

As far as XMLBeans goes, we need to work on the community stuff and new
committers -- those are the biggies in my eyes.  Today I'll be checking
out the code and checking the comment blocks, etc, and I'll be able to
cross off more items from our todo list.