xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Getting the distribution onto a download site somewhere ...
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:34:44 GMT
Ted Leung wrote:

> On 9/22/2003 1:02 PM, Steven Noels wrote:

>> IMHO, requiring to prepend a new XMLBeans release with
>> under-incubating-foo.tgz would somehow imply that the quality of the
>> XMLBeans dist has decreased in quality or robustness.
>>
> That was my concern, but the folks in the incubator are being difficult
> on this.  I think we should work to minimize disputes and work to try to
> get us out of incubation ASAP.

Looking at the replies from others, I'd say:

- let's drop the subject, the XMLBeans (micro-)community doesn't mind
meeting the (admittedly sketchy) Incubator guidelines

- looking at the even-minded and careful replies over here, this
community gives me warm & fuzzy feelings

I like the way things are handled over here - keep up the good work.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org