xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Getting the distribution onto a download site somewhere ...
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:44:01 GMT
Dave,

The majority opinion on general@incubator is that XMLBeans cannot make
an "official" release until it exits incubation.  So we need to come up
with a creative release name that indicates the stability of XMLBeans
without claim to be a full ASF project/release.  At the moment I can't
think of anything less ugly than

incubated-xmlbeans-1.0.0.zip

unless you guys want to label it something creative like 1.0.1beta
something and leave the 1.0 release @ BEA.

Ted

On 9/18/2003 1:59 PM, David Remy wrote:

>cool, thanks Ted.  the first document here mentions using ssh to minotaur to set up the
directories.  what password should I use for this?  (I tried my committer password ...)