xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copyright Statement
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:24:10 GMT
Hi Ted, All,

> You realize that we can't really become a community until we've had a my
> editor is better than your editor flamewar, right ;-).

;-) Of course, I did not intend to trigger such a flamewar.
I did not want people to be enforced to do "manual" jobs.
That's about it.

Anyway,

Eric> Makes sense to me.  I can make these changes
Eric> quite easily with my editor (Epsilon).

That's my great relief.

__ Tetsuya <tetsuya@apache.org> __

P.S. "Creation of Patch" would be very easy for me, however, I was
afraid it could be too big. So, I asked people (current committers)
who could do it. ;-)
Note: "Suggestion" is one of the "contribution" forms in
the OSS communities, generally speaking.