xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:26:06 GMT

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:57:25 -0400
(Subject: Re: Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere)
"David Bau" <david.bau@bea.com> wrote:

> imho I like the punctuation between 1 and the following number, e.g., 1-0 or
> 1_0, since eventually we'll get into the 17s and 18's I'm sure.  I don't
> know when we'd make a decision between two or three sub-version numbers -
> XMLBeans v1 is stable and we should keep it stable - so just one sub-version
> number seems fine to me.
>
> Maybe just xmlbeans-1-0-dev-kit.zip?
>
> David

Hi,

I think the "two or three sub-version numbers" would depend upon
the release manager's decision.

--

Ah... forgot to mention.

How about xmlbeans-1_0-devkit-(all|src|bin).zip ??
# xmlbeans-1_0-devkit-all.zip (All)
# xmlbeans-1_0-devkit-bin.zip (Binary)
# xmlbeans-1_0-devkit-src.zip (Source)
(WS-WSIF is using these style ... <all|bin|src>)

Hope this helps

Cheers,

__ Tetsuya <tetsuya@apache.org> __