xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:47:52 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:33:08 -0700
(Subject: RE: Getting an XMLBeans distribution onto a download site somewhere)
"David Remy" <dremy@bea.com> wrote:

> Yes I think you are right about the name xkit.zip.
>
> How about xmlbeans10-dev-kit.zip (10 is for 1.0)?  I am in that build
> script now so it is a good time to change it.

Cool :)  I'd like to suggest more.

How about "xmlbeans-1_0_0-dev-kit.zip" or something like this?

Of course, the "naming" issues should be put into the hands of
the current committers of xml-xmlbeans ... needless to say.

Cheers,

__ Tetsuya <tetsuya@apache.org> __

P.S. Please make sure that you will have done the summing and
signing, when you use the mirroring sites.