xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XmlBeans source code has been checked in ...
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 03:12:54 GMT

Okay, David.

Your *exact* e-mail did have neither "In-Reply-To:" nor "References:"
Header Line Information.

--

Please compare the two mails which have

("David Remy" <dremy@bea.com>'s previous e-mail)

and

("David Bau" <david.bau@bea.com>'s previous e-mail)

--

The latter contained "References:" Header Line, so I can view
that mail in *thread* mode, properly. The former did not.

Thanks,

(Maybe, this issue is related to the system administrator in bea.com)

__ Tetsuya <tetsuya@apache.org> __

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:52:13 -0700
"David Remy" <dremy@bea.com> wrote:

> > I agree with Ted, however, there seem trifling but critical problems.
> >
> > I found it that the "In-Reply-To:" Header Line have not been
> > appended to
> > all the e-mails created by the ASF committers from BEA.com
> > (welcome!), due to the Mail Client Software I suppose.
>
> I clicked thru the emails that I saw on xmlbeans-dev and they all
> seemed to do the reply-to thing correctly (to xmlbeans-dev), is this
> what you are referring too?  Can you point out a message (in
> particular who it was from) so that person can remedy the situaton?
<snip/>