xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Schemers <schem...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Future XMLBeans feature work?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:42:20 GMT
I've only been using XMLBeans for a few weeks, so this might be
available, but I haven't stumbled across it yet if it is. I was
wondering if there was a way to control and/or augment the javadocs that
get generated along with the beans/interfaces. I tried adding
annotation/documentation to the schema to see if it would show up, but
it didn't. I was about to poke through the schema compiler to see, but
thought I'd ask/suggest it here.

I'm looking at using XMLBeans in conjunction with a SOAP infrastructure
I'm working on, and it would be nice to be able to control the javadocs
so clients of the APIs (I'm doing document-style only) could get nice
documentation along with
the interfaces.

thanks, roland