xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nightly build + gump for xml-beans? [WAS Re: download XMLBeans?]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:05:39 GMT
gump is a continuous integration tool. it has the side advantage of
creating nightly builds.

i've contacted the incubator and the gump folks. it looks like adding a
gump build is cool with everyone. i've worked with gump extensively in
jakarta-land but i've never gumped a project from scratch before. (luckily
stefan has offered to answer any questions that may emerge.)

i've started reading the gump documentation and setting up gump on one of
my machines (i want to set up gump for JaxMe too). if cezar really fancy's
getting on top of gump then let me know and i won't commit anything to the
gump repository.

- robert