xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Bau" <david....@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans on Apache Wiki home page
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:14:20 GMT
Oops, not long ago I added a page like that at ?XmlBeans.

Shall we go with the shorter wikiword?  Nice because whenever XmlBeans is
just spelled that way, it'll link.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Remy" <dremy@bea.com>

ok.  I added a quick XMLBeansProjectPage as a place to aggregate links to
the various XMLBeans wiki pages.  If you add something interesting to the
wiki then it would be great if you also update this page.  I looked at
Geronimo's project wiki and it is impressive.  Perhaps we will want to do
the same at some point.  For now it is just a list of links.  Feel free to
improve on it
(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XMLBeansProjectPage) - it
needs it.