xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject Re: packing up and picking up our packages
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:56:03 GMT
David,

The only thing I would question is the test package structure.
And maybe you're talking about different tests. I use the junit
FAQ organization
(http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/faq/faq.htm#organize_1),
which is:

org.apache.xmlbeans.xmlObject
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObjectTest

but with the tests in a separate directory structure. E.g.,

src/org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlObject

vs.

test/org/apache/xmlbeans/xmlobjectTest

My two cents worth ;->

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"David Bau" <david.bau@bea.com>
08/08/2003 03:32 PM
Please respond to xmlbeans-dev