xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject breaking a schema namespace into packages via xsdconfig?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:02:36 GMT
The J2EE schemas are all in the same namespace, so ejbjar, web-app,
jsp, connector and so forth all end up in one monster package. I was
wondering if using xsdconfig its possible to break the generated
XMLBeans into different package, even though their schema is in the
same namespace.

e.g. from Sun's 8 or so different schemas (all in the same namespace)
I'd really like to be able to create 8 different packages of beans. 1
package for ejbjar, 1 for web, 1 for jsp etc. This would make the beans
easier to use from an end users perspective.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/