xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans Apache Project
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:01:54 GMT
Robert,

I completely agree.  We did that to some degree when we proposed
the project last month, but I think now is the time for us to really
nail down what we want to accomplish in the next version and make sure
the community is excited about it.  Versioning guidelines and that sort
of thing also sound like a good idea.  David Bau, who was the lead
architect for the first version and is one of the initial committers,
has talked about posting some of his ideas.  I know he's been busy
getting the code ready to check-in, but I expect he'll be posting
something that would qualify as a starting point for what you describe.

Cliff