xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: packing up and picking up our packages
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:41:41 GMT
the way that things are usually done over in jakartaland is to have a src
directory containing all the source (including tests). the java source
code is contained in a subdirectory called java, the test code in a
directory called source and so on for any other bits and pieces.

for example:

xmlbeans
        |__ src
               |_ conf
               |_ java
               |_ test
               |_ resources

this seems to work pretty well so maybe it's something that you might
consider adopting.

i'm not sure what the usual directory organization is over in xmlland.

- robert