xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <Eric.Vasi...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Are xsdconfig files supported?
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:40:19 GMT
I successfully compiled your sources against the version of XmlBeans from the BEA dev-to-dev
site:

Time to build schema type system: 2.844 seconds
Time to generate code: 11.969 seconds
Compiled types to xmltypes.jar

I issued the scomp command 'scomp *' from the 'src' directory which contains 'etc', 'java',
'schema', ....

Perhaps you have some kind of configuration problem?  What JRE are you using?

- Eric