xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <Eric.Vasi...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XSDCONFIG
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:11:11 GMT
My guess is that you are on unix and that we're not picking up the xsdconfig file because the
extension is uppercased.  Try lower casing it: cookml.xsdconfig.

- Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Fejes Balazs [mailto:fbalazs2@freemail.hu]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 8:37 AM
To: xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: XSDCONFIG

Hi,

I'm trying to generate the xmltypes.jar file based on a CookML XSD file.
My problem is that I can't override the default package structure for the implementation.
I have used the documentation in WL Workshop to create an XSDCONFIG file, which I pass as
a parameter to scomp.
It seems that the process ignores the XSDCONFIG file.
Here's the command I'm using:

scomp -src ../src -out ../dist/cookml.jar cookml.xsd cookml.XSDCONFIG

I attached my xsd and XSDCONFIG, can you take a look at it?

thanks,
Balazs