xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Bau" <david....@bea.com>
Subject packing up and picking up our packages
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:32:13 GMT
Hi all,

Here's a question.  As we're getting code moved reorganized for entry into
cvs here, we're repackaging things into the org.apache.* structure.  What do
you think would be appropriate package names?

For example:

org.apache.xmlbeans -> all the public APIs, like
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl -> all the private implementation classes:
xmlbeans.build -> build-tool classes for xmlbeans' build needs (not for
public consumption)
xmlbeans.test -> tests for xmlbeans (not for public consumption)

Constructive opinions welcome.  Final decision is up to Eric, who is going
through the pain of doing the repackaging.