xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From <mail...@pfeuffer-net.de>
Subject RE: xpath query against a collection-hierarchy
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:55:15 GMT
Hello Laxma,

thank you for your answer.

We want to store XML eLearning-Content with Xindice. The collections are
organized as our project structure. Within a project-collection, the are
multiple collections in which we store the content of certain paragraphs of
our project. Here's an example:

/db
/db/project1: eCommerce
/db/project1/b2b
/db/project1/b2c
/db/project1/b2g
/db/project2: SCM
/db/project2/introdution
/db/project2/scor

Now we want to query XML-Documents within the whole database, which match
certain patterns, e.g. author=Sven.

If xindice can't do the job, I'll write a method, which does the query
recursively for the whole collection-structure.

Best regards,

Sven Pfeuffer.

--
Sven Pfeuffer     ***     mailbox@pfeuffer-net.de