xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From joel sachs <jsa...@csee.umbc.edu>
Subject Is there a command line tool that works with the webapps version of 1.1? (was: urgent need about xindice)
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:32:21 GMT
I've also been wondering about this. The jar download for 1.1 unpacks to
include a bin directory, but the war download does not. Xindice 1.1 is
running well on my machine (as a webapp), but now I need to use the
command line tool. The xindice.sh script that comes with the jar download
won't work, as it references directories and files not part of the war
download.
I may try to rewrite xindice.sh as appropriate, but I'm afraid of screwing
up.
Does anybody have another suggestion?

many thanks,
Joel.