xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From François Rüf <f.r...@netbreeze.ch>
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:16:47 GMT
I have a collection with about 70'000 documents loaded.

I used the index command to add an index for a long value:

xindiceadmin add_indexer -c /db/netobjects/netpage -n netpage_index_date -p
date -t long

I store a Java Long Value in the date element.

Now if I'am trying to run a query against the collection with the xpath:

/netpage[date>100]

I receive no documents!

If I run a query against the collection with the xpath:

/netpage[date>VALUE] where the VALUE is near some dates in the DB
(difference about 2 mio millisecondes) - I receive a result - but its wrong.

If I index the collection without the "-t long" option it seems to work.

Does anyone have an idea, what could be wrong?

I saw the Bug #19203 in the bug-database - Is this my problem? If yes - I
did not understand the described solution. It would be very helpfull if
somebody could explain me this solution.

Thanks a lot for infos about this issue.

best regards

Frangois