xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "STONE,ROBERT (HP-SanDiego,ex1)" <bob.st...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Who's using Xindice?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:39:25 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm glad to report that as of this morning the whole back end of the global
employee portal of one VERY large fortune 500 company (150000+ users around
the globe) runs on 1.1 b2 of Xindice. Our sincere kudos to the core team and
everyone who helped to build this amazing product!

Bob Stone

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir R. Bossicard [mailto:vladimir@bossicard.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:01 PM
To: Xindice Users
Subject: Who's using Xindice?

I am interested in knowing who's using Xindice and for what purpose.  If
you have success stories, go ahead :-)

Since knowing that the software is used is one of the only rewards for
the committers, it would be nice to hear good stories from the users.

You can directly send me your experience and if you agree I'll summerize
it into a webpage.

thanks

-Vladimir

--