xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Terry Rosenbaum <Te...@amicas.com>
Subject Re: Xpath query in xindice 1.1b1
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:15:57 GMT
Nothing broken. Ensure that you use the correct
version of Xalan depending on the version of
Xindice you're using. Use late-model versions
of Xalan with late-model versions of Xindice
and you'll see it work OK.

The Xalan API changed and the Xindice code
was changed to match that change.

I use the latest CVS code for Xindice and
use Xalan 2.5.D1 and it works for me.

-Terry