xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Majirus FANSI <majirusfa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: AW: Xindice Tomcat How-To: crucial part on editing the Tomcatserver.xml file is missing
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:47:06 GMT
Hi all,
I haved same problem like fritz with command line
tools. This a solution(its my view):
just respect the following steps:
- download xindice source code under cvs
(cvshome.org),
- if all go right, you now get this subdirectory(I am
using window NT) cvs/xml-xindice wichich contains an
xindice MSDOS command file. run it with action
start(xindice start).now you have xindice server
runing,
- make sure that cvs/xml-xindice/bin is in your path
and perform your command line.

hope this helps,
Majirus,

 --- "Fritz, Tobias" <fritz@mpib-berlin.mpg.de> a