xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Guilherme Melo <guilhermeb...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: confirm subscribe to xindice-users@xml.apache.org
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:29:51 GMT

xindice-users-help@xml.apache.org wrote:Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the

To confirm that you would like

guilhermebrgo@yahoo.com.br

added to the xindice-users mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

xindice-users-sc.1069817247.feddkklomlkihggdkmna-guilhermebrgo=yahoo.com.br@xml.apache.org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the xindice-users list ---

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your

xindice-users-owner@xml.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a