xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From JC Tchitchiama <...@panonet.net>
Subject Re: Xpath query in xindice 1.1b1
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:44:48 GMT
Hi Julien,

When I came accross the problem I just decided to use the CVS version
which has something lile

code snippet
      private Object evalFunction(String owner, int pos) throws Exception {
         int idx = Compiler.getFirstChildPos(pos);
         int id = cmp.getOp(idx);
         int endFunc = cmp.getOp(pos +1) - 1;

         List args = new ArrayList();
         int lp = idx+1;
         while ( lp < endFunc ) {
            args.add(evaluate(owner, lp));
            lp = cmp.getNextOpPos(lp);
         }

Indeed the XPath Compiler interface has changes

--

Best Regards.

JC.
           \\- - -//