xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Howto creating new Collection
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:01:49 GMT
Sten,

If you're going to create the addressbook collection
on the Tomcat server, you'll need to point the command
line tool at the Tomcat server like:

xindice ac -n addressbook -c \
xmldb:xindice://localhost:8080/db

(The above is all on one line without a \)

By default the command tool goes after the sample
Xindice web app running under Jetty at localhost:8888
which is started by xindice.sh start (xindice.bat
start on Windows).

Hope this helps . . .

/mde/

. . . . just my two cents