xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kavanaugh" <kkavana...@teletrol.com>
Subject RE: BinaryResource
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:35:01 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Vendelbo [mailto:hvendelbo@bluprints.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 6:48 AM
To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: BinaryResource

It will be when one of us sits down and writes the code. As far as I can
see, Xindice is primarily driven by the Cocoon community. And I suppose that
they have no use for BinaryResource, so they didnt bother making it yet. It
should be quite
easy to implement though.

Agreed. I am looking into making the effort. Thanks for the reply.