xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Le Dem" <julien.le...@thet-is.com>
Subject Re: Xpath query in xindice 1.1b1
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:01:39 GMT
So this is a bug in 1.1B1 (I mean, there's no way to have this working in
1.1b1)
A question that maybe of no use :
If the method was returning an array before, why Xalan dev don't leave it
with a @deprecated info ? I know it's ugly, but it prevents other projects
(like Xindice) to have bug in it.
Lazy me that wanted to use a pre-packaged jar ... I will have to build it
from CVS... :°-(
Is there any stability issue in CVS version that wasn't in the 1.1b1
"Milestone Release"?
I'm using very basic (but great ! don't be alarmed devs! ;-)
functionnalities like adding/replacing documents in collections and
performing XPath requests.
Thanks, Julien
----- Original Message -----
From: "JC Tchitchiama" <jct@panonet.net>
To: <xindice-users@xml.apache.org>; "Julien Le Dem"
<julien.ledem@thet-is.com>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Xpath query in xindice 1.1b1

Hi Julien,

When I came accross the problem I just decided to use the CVS version
which has something lile

code snippet
      private Object evalFunction(String owner, int pos) throws Exception {
         int idx = Compiler.getFirstChildPos(pos);
         int id = cmp.getOp(idx);
         int endFunc = cmp.getOp(pos +1) - 1;

         List args = new ArrayList();
         int lp = idx+1;
         while ( lp < endFunc ) {
            args.add(evaluate(owner, lp));
            lp = cmp.getNextOpPos(lp);
         }

Indeed the XPath Compiler interface has changes

--

Best Regards.

JC.
           \\- - -//