xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremie hattat" <Jeremie.hat...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: PB : url to connect xindice started on tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:35:13 GMT

> are you running you java code on the same machine where Xindice is
> installed?
>
> what error msg or exception are you getting?

I'm running my java code on the same machine where Xindice is installed.

The error i get is :

        at myUpdate.main(myUpdate.java:25)

The line 25 is the one where i try to get the service from my collection. That means that
the getCollection has not been found!
(it' null! - that same error was resulting of a bad url, when i tried to request the standalone
xindice).