xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From durga bhavani chadalavada <cdbhav...@yahoo.com>
Subject DOM Exception
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:14:06 GMT

 Hai
 Presently i am working with xindice. I am able to insert the document and  i can make queries
on that. But when i inserting different types of xml files i mean of different sizes of documents
in the same collection, all of sudden i am getting the following exception. Please help me
if anybody find solution.
the exception is:
DEBUG>
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.xindice.xml.dom.ElementImpl.checkLoaded(ElementImpl.java:140)
at org.apache.xindice.xml.dom.ContainerNodeImpl.getElementsByTagName(ContainerNodeImpl.java:463)
at org.apache.xindice.xml.SymbolTable.streamFromXML(SymbolTable.java:248)
at org.apache.xindice.client.corba.SymbolDeserializer.getSymbols(SymbolDeserializer.java:115)
at org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.services.XPathQueryServiceImpl.query(XPathQueryServiceImpl.java:183)
at org.apache.xindice.tools.command.XPathQuery.execute(XPathQuery.java:109)
at org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools.execute(XMLTools.java:331)
at org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools.process(XMLTools.java:257)
at org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLUserTools.main(XMLUserTools.java:98)
One more thing i tried the same code in linux as well as in windows also
If anybody knows about this please help me.

Thanks
Durga