xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tom Bradford <bradf...@dbxmlgroup.com>
Subject Re: Namespaces get polluted when adding a document
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:37:14 GMT
"Timothy M. Dean" wrote:
> 
> I ran into an oddity when adding my namespace-aware XML documents into
> the Xindice database. Here's an example of a document I'm adding:

> Note the value now assigned to the "xsi" namespace prefix.  It now
> contains the wrong namespace URI - Not the one declared in my original
> document!

This is the result of using the wrong variable in the startElement
method of the parser.  I fixed it, but it looks like I haven't checked
it in yet.  Will do that right now.

-- 
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Developer - Apache Xindice (formerly dbXML)
Maintainer - jEdit-Syntax Java Editing Bean

Mime
View raw message