xml-xindice-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Rosenbaum <Te...@amicas.com>
Subject Re: Lexus as an Apache project?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:03:11 GMT
Xindice does not even use the latest
available revision of Lexus.

The latest Lexus implementation in
the xmldb project's CVS is not quite compatible with
Xindice. I have been picking away at
that, working toward integrating the
latest Lexus version into Xindice.

In the latest version, there have been a few bug fixes and
the implementation has been made MT-safe.

I recentlly got a couple changes to that source
base (Lexus CVS head) made by contacting Jeroen Breedveld
jeroenb at x-hive dot com.

WRT your suggestion, perhaps discussing the Lexus project
status with Jeroen might be useful.

-Terry