xml-xindice-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@interdimensions.com>
Subject Re: Interim packages?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:28:19 GMT

That sounds like a great idea, specially since documentation could then be
maintained against a version, rather than trying to run along with the
codebase.  Anybody have a deep ambition to oversee this?  I'm more of the
architect/coder, not the release/documentation type.  As Kimbro said, he's
been overseen this before, but maybe someone wants to volunteer to give it
more steam.

fernando