xml-xindice-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Nyfelt" <per.nyf...@nordicwave.com>
Subject RE: Xindice as a JMX service, embedded (was: RE: Simple feature request)
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:48:51 GMT
I'm not sure what to do with this. I think the problem domain is generic so I'd like for the
code to
end up in an open repository somewhere and if not Xindice than maybe JBoss... The reason I
think it
would fit better into Xindice is that we could easily adapt it to other JMX based server
environments. Right now I'm diverging from the code I sent as I proceed with testing so I
either
need to find a place for it or drop the issue altogether. What do you think? is it too geared
JBoss so it does not fit in or is there no interest in adaptation for running Xindice in other
server environments except a servlet container or are people just too busy with other stuff
to find
time to respond to this?

Best regards,
Per

If
> so I would
> be happy to make sure it is kept in sync with the XindiceServlet and other core changes.
>
> Best regards,
> Per

So