xml-xindice-dev mailing list archives

From cumming...@netscape.net (Steven Cummings)
Subject Re: Simple feature request
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:26:48 GMT
Yes, those are pretty much the lines I was thinking along. I was only suggesting that a startup
for the database itself and the servlet for the network access (xml-rpc) be made separate
so that the code could easier be used as a library and the programmer can choose whether or
not to use the network or embedded API and whether or not to code your own management for
the database itself apart from the network API if it is still being used. It's really not
much different as I've said before, so it's no big deal. Just a suggestion for the bit of
startup code thats currently in CVS.

/S

--
Steven Cummings