xml-xindice-dev mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <m.alth...@open.ac.uk>
Subject XNode API available
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:15:48 GMT
I've posted the API documentation for XNode to:

   http://kmi.open.ac.uk/projects/ceryle/docs/api/org/apache/xnode/package-summary.html

I'll in the next day or so also post the API code if anyone is
really interested. It has no formal status but an earlier version
has been submitted to the Xindice project. This new code is AFAIK
backward compatible, as it simply adds a method or two to allow
extension of the XNode metadata.

As I've said before, I'll be later this spring be releasing into
open source my Ceryle application, which has an implementation of
XNode running over a Xindice database, with a document editor that
hooks into XML validation, Tidy, has up to 100 levels of Undo,
and has other features. I will announce here when this is available.

Murray

Murray Altheim                         <mailto:m.altheim @ open.ac.uk>
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu