xml-xang-dev mailing list archives

From "Iain MacKay" <i...@computable-functions.com>
Subject Installation problem
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:08:21 GMT
Hello

Today I tried a xang install on an Apache/Jserv/Linux virtual server. When I
try to run the hello.xap application I get the following problem as recorded
in jserv.log:

[27/02/2001 18:49:32:859] (ERROR) ajp12: Servlet Error:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldErr
or: org.apache.xerces.dom.NodeImpl: field ownerDocument not found:
org.apache.xe
rces.dom.NodeImpl: field ownerDocument not found.

Hopefully this is just some infelicitous combination of versions of Xerxes
etc.

Have you seen this behaviour before? I have more details, of course, if it
is not immediately familiar.

Thanks
Iain MacKay

PS: I could not find Xang as a project in the Apache bug database, hence
this mail.