xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From kesh...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: How to achieve in xslt equivalent to xs:any in xerces
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:13:12 GMT
> So it seems to mean a new XSLT 2.0 processor has been released about
> two weeks ago?
>
> http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/1/897/ENUS209-391/ENUS209-391.PDF

Yes, though it's only available as part of the Websphere environment.

(Don't bother asking me whether it will be available through other
channels. I honestly don't know, and if I did I couldn't say so anyway.)

"... Three things see no end: A loop with exit code done wrong,
A semaphore untested, And the change that comes along. ..."
  -- "Threes" Rev 1.1 - Duane Elms / Leslie Fish (
http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/songs/threes-rev-11.html)