xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation in Xalan - Pls help!
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:09:27 GMT
Upto now, you have not shared your XML transformation problem (i.e.,
the description of the input and desired output). Perhaps, there could
be a scope for stylesheet optimization. Can you please share this ?

I usually try to optimize the stylesheet first, and then focus on
platform issues.

I am still curious why do you want to make stylesheet runtime even
better than 700 ms (on Linux) (which is < 1 sec. I can blink my eyes
in 1 sec :)).

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi