xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation in Xalan - Pls help!
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:44:06 GMT
This is just my guess.

The JVMs used on the two OSs are different. I mean, that the binary
code of JVMs for these two OSs are different.

To my opinion, this could be causing difference in run time.

The time you have cited for two platforms are,

Linux - 700 ms
Windows - 280 ms

These time are < 1 second ! So you can ignore the difference in timing ...

If possible, you could post the stylesheet and the XML, with the
description of transformation logic. We could attempt to optimize the
execution, by suggesting better XSLT instructions.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi