xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Sriram83 <ssrira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation in Xalan - Pls help!
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:47:32 GMT

Michael: yesterday, we stripped the xslt transformation component seperately
and executed the xslt transformation for about 1000 transactions. But still,
there seems to be difference between execution time in windows vs execution
time in linux box.

Also, we came across this post regarding Xalan in multicore environment..
Can anyone provide comments on this post?

http://marc.info/?l=xalan-j-users&m=117327580321384&w=2

Regards,
Sriram.