xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Sriram83 <ssrira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation in Xalan - Pls help!
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:48:56 GMT

1/. We have the XSL transformation taking place inside an application
deployed in JBOSS app server. There are no restart of JVM. Initialisation of
memory takes only during jboss startup.

2/. As mentioned by Tatu, I believe we do allow time for JVM to warmup. We
run around 200 XSL transformations first, after this, we collect the average
time taken for around 1000 transactions.