xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Sriram83 <ssrira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSL Transformation in Xalan - Pls help!
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:36:42 GMT

Hi Tatu / Mukul,

Thanks for your responses.

1/. We are trying to compile in the linux environment and check out the
timings. I will post the details after we try this out.

2/. Tatu - we are giving sufficient time for JVM to warm-up. First we run a
load test with 1 user for 15 minutes. After this test, we ran with 3 users
for 1/2 hour. The times I mentioned below are average time taken for around
1500 transactions.

Thanks,
Sriram