xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Henry Zongaro <zong...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: redirect example - class not found error
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 12:51:45 GMT
Hi, Nick.

"Afshartous, Nick" <nick.afshartous@proactcorp.com> wrote on 2004-05-11
05:03:04 PM:
> I'm trying to run the 1-redir.xsl example in the under the samples
> directory that redirect output to a file.
> The error that results is
>  . xalan.sh 1-redir.xml  1-redir.xsl
> ile:/f:/projects/massprint/1-redir.xsl; Line 24; Column -1;
javax.xml.transform
> TransformerException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: redirect
> I'm using the bundled xalan.jar on the CLASSPATH.  Thanks for any info

     I'm only able to reproduce the problem that you describe with
versions of Xalan-J prior to 2.4.1.  I suspect that you might actually be
using a version of Xalan-J that is packaged with your Java run-time,
rather than the version that is on your class path.

     Please see the following FAQ entry for more information:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100CC

     I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Henry