xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Joanne Tong <joan...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: setRecursionLevel problem
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 19:43:14 GMT
I assume you tried implementing ErrorHandler and set the recursion limit.

Which Xalan version and JDK are you using?

Joanne Tong

Sebastian.Gil@siemens.com
05/05/2004 06:51 AM

xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org
cc

Subject
setRecursionLevel problem

How to catch exception coming from recursion? I had similar problem when
I've set validation in Xerces. The solution was to implement ErrorHandler.
Now I don't know what to do. Xalan is throwing exception by itself
and it is not possible to respons on recursion limit problem. Can someone
give me a hint which class should I override to prevent Xalan from
writting
recursion exception on screen?

Thanks in advance,

--
Sebastian Gil
Siemens information & communication mobile

Siemens Sp. z o.o.
ul. Strzegomska 54 A
53-611 Wroclaw, Poland

tel.:                            + 48 (71) 79 92 477
fax:                             + 48 (71) 79 92 320
e-mail:          Sebastian.Gil@siemens.com