xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Igor Hersht <ig...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Using a precompiled translet from Java
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 15:42:45 GMT

> want to ship translet, xalan and xsltc, but not XSL stylesheet files.
No problem. You don't need to ship your stylesheet. Translet is a
"complete" representation of the
stylesheet. Just follow the instructions from the docs  (CLASSPATH ...).

Igor Hersht
XSLT Development
IBM Canada Ltd., 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Office D2-260, Phone (905)413-3240 ; FAX  (905)413-4839

             "Oleg Dulin"
             <oleg@configureco
             de.com>                                                    To
                                       Igor Hersht/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
             05/19/2004 09:02                                           cc
             AM                        <xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Using a precompiled translet
                                       from Java

Oh I think I know where the confusion is.

I don't want to ship stylesheets along with translets. That's all. I just
want to ship translets, xalan and xsltc, but not XSL stylesheet files.

Am I making any sense ?

Oleg