xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Igor Hersht <ig...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Using a precompiled translet from Java
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 18:24:52 GMT

You can take a look at
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/xsltc_usage.html
I think you will find an answer to your question  in
XSLTC TransformerFactory attributes
(attribute use-classpath ).

Igor Hersht
XSLT Development
IBM Canada Ltd., 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Office D2-260, Phone (905)413-3240 ; FAX  (905)413-4839

             "Oleg Dulin"
             <oleg@configureco
             de.com>                                                    To
                                       <xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org>
             05/17/2004 12:58                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Using a precompiled translet from
                                       Java

Dear Distinguished Colleagues:

I need to package my XSLs as precompiled translets.

However, I can?t figure out how to actually use the precompiled translets
(load the class, instantiate and use) from Java.

I am using the latest Xalan-J. Any thoughts, and code fragments are greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Oleg