xml-xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Hau <jh...@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Subject Re: create xsl programmatically using xalan API?
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 13:21:44 GMT

On 14 May 2004, at 14:16, Hall, Joe wrote:

> Could you just use a StringBuffer containing xslt and pass it in as an
> InputSource?
sorry i think i didnt make myself clear.

rather then creating an stylesheet, i mean constructing a stylesheet
from scratch. so i want to be able to create different templates and
add them to a stylesheet dynamically depending on my program logic.
so rather than creating my own xsl element representation (see earlier
reply to Henry), i am wondering if i could use xalan's templates
package and how.

thanks

Jeff

>>> template.setStylesheet(sheet);
>>> org.w3c.dom.Element testEle = template.createElement("Test");